Saturday, July 2, 2011

Walk It Out

Lately, I have been walking everywhere! Ever since my bus pass expired, I have been walking everywhere all over the island, as in miles lol. Walking is fun, free, and healthy for your body.

The benefits of walking: 
-reduces from receiving heart disease
-decreases future diabetes from forming
-bone strengthening
-improves memory
-prevent and cures certain cancers

This morning I walked to run my errands, and this afternoon I walked to visit my friend's (Hannah's) new place. She now lives down the block from me. Her condo is pretty, located in a convenient area, and her building includes everything, including a cute, gym room. After we caught up, we worked out in the gym for about an hour. Its always fun to work out with friends, to motivate, entertain, and keep you company. We are currently relaxing, having bagels, and using the wi-fi at our favorite, local cafe spot. I will be doing a blog review on this joint soon. 

My mommy and sister fly in tonight from the bay, so excited to see them, they will be staying with me in the studio. I love summer time, almost every week, and each month friends and family come to visit me. I'm so thankful for my support system off and on the island. I love all of them so much!


walking it out with thankfulness,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment