Friday, July 29, 2011

Peace Cafe

This past Wednesday, my friend "Will" and I went to Peace Cafe. Peace Cafe is located in the Moiliili district in Honolulu. When we stepped into the cafe, I felt like we weren't in Hawaii anymore! The atmosphere was like a warm cabin, the accessories and furniture where wooden and earthy, and the vibe was cozy with the aroma of vegan homemade food. 

Will throwing up his peace sign. Will is my good friend, I know from cosmetics. The clip photography background is so cute!


Will ordered the Cilantro Hummus Sandwich. Which is made with cilantro chickpea hummus, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, sprouts, and homemade aioli spread. He let me try his sandwich, it taste amazing. He was saying how the texture was like chicken salad, except there was no meat! He also got a Soy Latte.


I ordered the Moroccan Stew, which is made of chickpea stew with brown rice. I love how the meal  had a light spicy kick to it, topped with veggies, a tasty and healthy combo.


For dessert we had ice cream. Will chose the Candied Nuts flavor. And I had the Avocado flavor. The ice cream taste so good, and whats amazing about it is that its homemade and made from all organic ingredients!

My friend/assistant manager "Keito"(her jewelry line is sold there) has been encouraging me to try Peace Cafe. She told me so many good things about their food, and told me I would love it. She is so right, I love it so much that earlier this afternoon I met up with her and our manager to eat there again. Indulging at Peace Cafe promotes healthiness and positive vibes. This is definitely one of my new favorite spots I will be going to all the time.

p.s.: Shout out to the waiter who served me and Will, her name is "Jasmine." She is very pretty, sweet, and is interested in my blog. Thank you so much honey!

burning my passion pineapple incense in my clay lotus holder while peace fills the air,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment