Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Expel

Yesterday I went through my studio and threw out old clothes, loose papers, and other junk I do not need. I like to clean out my personal belongings frequently. Especially my purse, since I carry it with me everywhere. I learned this trait from my mom, who believes that when you deep clean you are decluttering your mind as well. When you remove old things from your personal space, you make space for new opportunities to enter into your life. Besides throwing away or donating things, I like to give away in good condition items to others. It is always good to share the love, and besides within time those items are replenished through gifts I receive or purchase. Expelling is also very helpful in your personal social life. Who you surround yourself with, influences your actions. Negative people will drain your energy, keep you down with them, and waste your time. Positive people will inspire, support you, and help you move forward. The choice is yours, so choose wisely.


The mollusk expels fluid to protect itself from the intruding irritant, over time these built up layers form the beauty of a Pearl,
Deanna

1 comment: