Sunday, August 19, 2012

Caramel Truffle

Life can be really sweet, especially when you are not searching. An exciting adventure filled with unexpected surprises. When you are focused, positive, and productive your aura is in high demand. You attract new opportunities: career, connections, and love interests. Speaking of love interests, you even attract past lovers who try to attempt to come back into your life.  Most of the time when they come running back, it is already too late. Since you already realize your life is better without them, or someone else who is better has already entered your life. If they are lucky and genuine, they might be capable of receiving a second chance.

As I write this post, I just received a relatable text message from one of my cousins. She explained to me how she saw a guy last night, who stood her up in the past on her birthday. She told me he approached her and asked her if she remembered him. She said "sorry, no" and walked away to find her man. I am so proud of her! I told her fate reunited them at perfect timing. Since she looks so good (She is healthy, lost weight, and works out. She is so toned!), has a boyfriend who is good to her, and he sees she is fine without him. Like the saying goes when one door closes, another one always opens! 

Down below is a picture of baby Scarlett (one of my best friends baby, a.k.a my caramel truffle). Yesterday morning, she was making me nervous while our families and I were wine tasting. I was afraid she was going to get hurt, since she was jumping up and down the benches like Tarzan (LOL). Her mom said "don't underestimate her." She is right; I noticed that Scarlett's strength, spontaneous actions, and sweet charm attracts many everywhere she goes.


running young, wild, and free,
Deanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment