Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Aloha Sin City

Last weekend, I flew out to Las Vegas for my cousin Evania's 21st birthday. My cousins and I are like sisters, former enemies, and best friends. I love them so much! On Friday night, I met up with my best friend Jo and my cousin Marje. For dinner we went to Serendipity 3! I love the movie and original restaurant! After dinner we went back to the hotel to get ready to attend club XS. The reknowned DJ R3hab was the featured star for the event. We danced the night away, and met some new friends along the way.

Saturday evening we met up with the birthday girl, and my cousins friends at the Cosmopolitan suite we were all staying at. I love the chic decor in Cosmopolitan! At night time we got ready, then filed out the door into the elevator to the floor where Marquee is located. All I remember is going up and down so many stairs and getting lost! Thank goodness my cousin Cici and I ended up finding each other. Other then that, we had a really good time. My cousins and their friends are so fun, crazy, and know how to party! I was sad I had to leave early, but two days in Vegas is enough for me!









unzipping unforgettable memories of Sin City,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment